Golden Grove Lutheran Primary School is currently exploring the feasibility of opening an Early Learning Centre at the school which would cater for 3 year old and 4 year old children from 2025 onwards.
We are seeking expressions of interest from any family who will have a three or four year old child in 2025 (or in later years), who would be interested in accessing the service. The expressions of interest are indicative only, without any obligation, and are to help the school determine the potential level of demand and thus the potential feasibility of taking this strategic step as a school.
You are most welcome to share this information with your family and friends who may also be interested in expressing an interest in this option for their child or children.
If interested families are able to complete the short form at the link below to express their interest, at no obligation.
Our Early Learning Centre will:
- be strategically and thoughtfully located on our school grounds near our new Foundation Centre
- offer a rich and stimulating learning program, drawing on elements of the IB Primary Years Program and Reggio Emilia approaches
- operate between the anticipated hours of 8.30am – 3.00pm as well as providing the option for extended care from 7.0 0am – 6.00pm and during holiday periods,
- have some flexibility as to the number of days per week that it could be accessed,
- enable access to the specialist facilities and programmes of the school, and
- our firm commitment is to mirror the fees of alternate local service providers to ensure inclusivity and affordability for all.
We acknowledge that all families are becoming increasingly busy, hence exploring whether we would be able to provide early learning, long day care and vacation care in an integrated way for our youngest students, better accommodating future siblings as part of our beautiful school community.
We also envisage that a potential future ELC would be a great stepping stone in transitioning students and families into Foundation and enjoying a range of our great school events – we look forward to building connections with the younger members of your family!