Class carer mission statement
Showing Jesus love through care and fellowship within the school community.
The aims of GGLPS class carers
- To uphold and promote the ethos of GGLPS
- To better care for the students and families of our school
- To assist teachers in the care and support of the students and families of their class
- To increase and act upon our sense of community
- To provide more efficient channels of communication between families and between families and the school
Class Carers is a network designed to support families and teachers within our school community in times of crisis and need eg sickness, hospitalisation, birth.
Class Carers Members 2020
- Class Carer Coordinators
- Karen McKinnon and Karen Tiller
- Foundation Cluster
- Wendy Carmen and Claire Rathjen
- 1/2 Cluster
- Tanya Malaj, Karen McKinnon, Kylie Myllynen, Joanna Rogers and Kirsty Shannon
- Year 3/4 cluster
- Jenny Batchelor, Kylie Chinca and Samantha Karall
- Year 5/6 cluster
- Diane Mann and Karen Tiller
As a community, we support each other in times of need. We would encourage you to think about offering your support to help a family who may be struggling with the routines of everyday life. If you feel you can help please complete the following form.